We recommend that students apply as soon as possible to allow enough time for their visa to be processed, and to secure their accommodation. The application steps are listed below:
1) Complete the application.
We help students complete their applications to study.
2) Application is reviewed. Offer letter is granted.
- Once processed, we will inform the student of an offer (conditional or unconditional) at their chosen institution. The offer letter will then be emailed to the student.
3) Student accepts offer. Deposit & insurance is paid.
- Once a student decides to accept the study offer, we will advise them on how to pay the deposit (this is the first installment of their tuition fee, and will be at least 50% of the total tuition fee).
- Payment can be made by electronic bank transfer in pounds sterling to the appropriate institutions account.
4) CAS statement is issued. Student applies for their visa.
Once the deposit is paid to the chosen institution, their CAS statement and confirmation documents will be issued and sent via email. The CAS statement is used by students when applying for their visa.
5) Provide visa application guidance.